Friday, March 10, 2017

Swimming sprots by nikkijade

                              Swimming Sports. By Nikki-jade



  1. At the school pools.
  2. Getting start.
  3. Racing.




                                  Getting in the sacred gates of horror parents looking at me so scared I go past. No I feeded I shouting in my head colors again really well green is good but no this my bad day it's a nightmare!!!! Why why does it have to be so fun so fun it’s going to be fine but I love swimming so it’s fine I can't wait to it’s starts.
2, It’s starting Ya!!!! Sitting there ya theres the words of red boy saying what we need to do. Red boy finished stop saying what we are doing then we ready to start. The 8 and 9 who want to do a race please come to the set to get started.3. My turn I knew it’s going to be a nightmare hopping in the pool with the noise went racing down the pool  three laps coming nearly last place then someone got out now i'm in number three place last lap speeding down the lane coming number three place ya then i came three place in every race i did. YA!!! It was lunch time ya! Then 1 hour later lunch finished and going back to the fun pool and finish the big fun day with hopping into the pool what a fun day.

File_007.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment