Friday, November 24, 2017

Fireworks Writing by Nikki-jade evans

                Fireworks
1The fireworks started
2 Boom Boom
3 Going to bed
I was cheerful as the fireworks started they sound like boom crash boom. They were pretty beautiful and breathtaking fireworks they made loud sounds but beautiful sounds that's how it keeps people awake but… not all fireworks make people happy. I love them I enjoy them because of the pink red white and yellow and even blue I heart the fireworks then  we let off the second lot yay boom crash bang! Goes the fireworks again. My jaw was about to drop because it went really loud  u could not hear me talking at all i loved it pink and blue  was my fav one i loved them  and they love tock the other ones so they were hard to see that's why i also love them then i slip over i land on my head i got up and did say a work about it i just couldn't stop looking at the pretty fire works we let off the last one and it was time for bed night night

No comments:

Post a Comment